Thursday, July 12, 2018

How To Turn Back And Forth Messaging Into Booked Appointments on LinkedIn

It seems the connecting, engagement, reaching out and following  up with messages in LinkedIn are easy enough to do. The majority of people get how to be friendly.  What I have found is that generally people are good, kind, and nice. Especially on LinkedIn. They are also helpful as well.

The question always comes up, "what now"? How do I turn people saying "thank you for endorsing me", "thank you for connecting", "thank you for wishing me congrats on my new position" or thank you for reaching out to me, etc. into real, actionable business to business appointments?

Really the true question is this: "What do I do once I get an inbound message that isn't business related and turn it into an appointment?"

linkedin messaging

No comments:

Post a Comment