Wednesday, July 4, 2018

How To Engage On LinkedIn That Will Get You The Results You Want – 5 Methods That Really Work!

I have been on LinkedIn since 2007 and engaging on LinkedIn has never been tough for me.  Anytime I want appointments, I can get them. I talk to, consult, coach, advise a lot of LinkedIn users, agency owners, social media consultants, as well as those just getting started with LinkedIn.

There are those that struggle with engagement on LinkedIn, and those that get appointments and deals without really trying. In performing a quick analysis of why some are successful, and why some are not so successful- a few things are self evident.

This article is not a how to but rather a look into ways you can engage to see results on LinkedIn. Now I want to preface this article by saying, I use LinkedIn to network and market my products/services. My sole purpose on LinkedIn is to network and engage, to add value, find people who we can use my products or services. With that being said, this article is written from a marketing perspective and how to market on LinkedIn through engagement.

business marketing

No comments:

Post a Comment