Saturday, May 27, 2017

Seattle Lofts for Sale

Seattle Lofts Michael Ackerman Coldwell Banker Bain Seattle Lofts for Sale 206-915-2739 http://mackerman.com


If you're searching for a loft in the Seattle WA area then call me today so I can show you the newest MLS listings of lofts in Seattle. 


About Michael


I began my career with Coldwell Banker Bain in 1993 and have been a proud member of the Capitol Hill office ever since. I aligned myself with Coldwell Banker Bain because the Coldwell Banker brand is so well recognized worldwide.


I quickly realized that the enjoyment that I derive from Real Estate is not from the “selling” but rather from forming a connection with my clients.  By educating my clients throughout the transaction I am able to empower them so that they can make educated decisions at every step. 


This allows me to craft a remarkable experience for my clients that they will remember.  When you have your clients’ best interests in mind and you want to create an unforgettable experience for them, the rest will fall into place.


Communication is paramount in any business and I pride myself in being a thoughtful and thorough communicator. I ask each client how they are most comfortable being communicated with so I can custom tailor my approach with them personally.


Creating a genuine connection with my clients is the basis for everything that i do in this business. If we both feel that “the fit” is right, your experience in purchasing or selling your home will be spectacular.  I look forward to connecting.


Our Office:


Coldwell Banker Bain

1661 E. Olive Way

Seattle, WA  98102

47.61963 -122.32361

206-915-2739

http://mackerman.com


No comments:

Post a Comment