Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Condos for Sale Boston MA

Condos for Sale Boston MA Luxury Condos for Sale Boston MA Joe Turco Group Keller Williams  617-483-0901 http://www.joeturco.realtor/

 

If you're searching for a condo in the Boston MA area then call us today at 617-483-0901


About Joe Turco:


Born in North Andover then raised in a “Sales Family” in New York, I graduated from SUNY Albany before furthering my education at Syracuse University as a Graduate Assistant. During these years I worked at a Custom Home Builder where I started from the ground up to learn about home construction, the sales process and everything Real Estate.


Beginning my career in the Corporate Finance field it was several years before moving back to my home state of Massachusetts to work for Converse and then as a Nike Vendor. During this time I traveled nationally and internationally for the company to serve as a key contributor in pushing sales initiatives. 


I have launched my Real Estate career once more to help bring the best sales & marketing strategies of world leading fortune 500 companies to you.


I have made my home on the South Shore since 2007, I’m a devote member of my community and enjoy time with my family, cheering on my Orangemen, Patriots, Bruins and Red Sox. 


I’m an avid reader, photographer and musician. I’m enthusiastic about showing clients how to successfully market their home for a quick, efficient and profitable sale.


We can help you find the perfect condo in these areas:


Boston

Hanover

Pembroke

Hanson

Marshfield

Hingham



Joe Turco, Keller Williams 

1165 Washington St, 

Hanover, MA 02339

42.13664 -70.84098


617-420-7695

office: 617 483 0901

mobile: 617 483 0901

http://JoeTurcorealtor.com


Other Related Search Terms:


condos for sale in Boston

Boston condos for sale

condos for sale Boston

luxury condos for sale Boston

Keller Williams Hanover MA

condos for rent hanson ma

condos for sale Hanover 

Hanover condos for sale

condos for rent marshfield ma

condos for sale Pembroke MA

condos for sale Hanson MA

condos for sale Hanover MA

condos for sale Marshfield MA

condos for sale Hingham MA


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfK6TFoMn8c


No comments:

Post a Comment