Sunday, September 17, 2017

Divorce Attorney Ithaca NY Kelly A Damm

Divorce Attorney Ithaca NY Kelly A Damm Best Divorce Attorney in Ithaca NY 607-277-8601 If you're searching for the best divorce attorney in the Ithaca, NY area then call us today. We have over 14 years experience in the Ithaca divorce court system. Kelly Damm is a successful trial attorney with substantial experience in criminal, family, matrimonial, and surrogate issues. My philosophy is that everyone deserves to have the best legal representation possible … and that is what I provide for each of my clients. As a sole practitioner in Ithaca over the last 14 years, I have long been committed to being a dedicated advocate for any member of our community – including those who cannot afford an attorney, through the assigned counsel program and my pro bono work. I handle cases from initial appearance through hearings, preliminary exams, non-jury trials, and jury trial. Over the years I have taken custody, visitation and family offense matters to trial, divorce matters to trial, and support matters to hearing. I have represented clients in on-jury trials (where the decision is made by the judge),as well as jury trials to a verdict (an increasing rarity in these days of settled cases). I look forward to working with you to reach a successful resolution of your legal issue so call me today at 607-277-8601 Kelly A. Damm 308 N. Tioga Street Ithaca, NY 14850 607-277-8601


No comments:

Post a Comment